The owner and responsible for the treatment of the automatic database is My Baby Drawings S.L. (hereinafter myBabyD.com), company located in Spain, with legal address in Igualada Calle Santa Teresa 16, 2 piso, 08700 Igualada – Barcelona.
My Baby Drawings, S.L. is registered in the Registro Mercantil de tomo 44740, folio 19, sección GENERAL, inscripción 1, hoja 464960, provincia B. NIF: B-66483298. You can contact us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the phone number: + 34 610908270.
The service hours are Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 18:30 and friday from 08:30 to 15:00; and in intensive day, from the 15th of june to the 15th of september, from monday to friday from 08:00 to 15:00.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED.
When you place an order, myBabyD.com will need specific details like:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
These details are entered freely by you in the order form on this website, so that you can avail of the services we offer. myBabyD.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us remains private and secure and that registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL ? Secure Socket Layer) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the Irish Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive or other information to you. If you have any further questions about our credit card security policies, please contact us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Important: All credit card payments are processed directly through PayPal.com. myBabyD.com will never have any access to your payment/credit card details. We only receive an authorization notification from the PayPal.com once the payment has been processed.
Newsletter: The information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter will only be used to periodically send you information regarding new products, offers and promotions. myBabyD.com will only send you this information at your express approval.
3. ACCESS TO YOUR DATA.
You have a right to access the personal data that we hold on you. If you would like to see a copy please send a written request to Customer Services at My Baby Drawings S.L., Calle Santa Teresa 16, 2 piso, 08700 Igualada – Barcelona or sending an email to email@example.com.
4. COOKIES POLICY.
A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, your browser adds that text in a small file. A cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies offer you the opportunity to take advantage of many of the essential functions of our website. To continue without changing the cookie settings, simply continue on to the website.
Types of Cookies that we use on our website:
- Technical Cookies: we have essential cookies that identify you when you register or log in to our website, provide product recommendations, show customised content, keep track of stored products in your cart, and allow you to manage your orders.
- Personalisation Cookies: Used to allow customisation of functions or website content based on browser data, such as language.
- Analysis Cookies: Used to collect data, such as the number and nature of visits to our web site, allowing us to carry out diagnostic tests to improve our content, products and services. With this type, we mainly want to highlight the cookies generated by Google Analytics tracking.
- Advertising Cookies (based on browsing behaviour): These cookies are designed to improve the effectiveness of advertising. We have incorporated cookies for Google advertising.
How to disable Cookies in popular web browsers:
Some people may like to disable cookies on their browsers. For this reason, all recent versions of the most-used web browsers allow you to manage cookies according to your preference. In some browsers you can set rules to manage cookies every time you visit a site, giving you more precise control over your privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those you trust.
- Chrome: Tools -> Options -> Under the Bonnet -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, please refer to the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options-> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, please refer to the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, please refer to the Apple support or Help browser.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
6. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY POLITICY.